- We have secured a partnership software with licensing at $10,000.00 price point which will allow us to achieve the required results
- We will budget a further $10,000.00 for optimization of software and apps and creating any custom content needed to tie this product as our own
- We will budget $10,000.00 for legal costs involved in setting up user and customer agreements
- We will budget the remaining $20,000.00 of the newly updated goal of $50,000.00 funding in keeping this service free to the small businesses and marketing the brand to consumer
Please, if you read this, throw in even just $1! If we get just in our network everyone to throw in a dollar, we can launch this service and give some hope to our local businesses!
TOGETHER, WE CAN FIGHT BACK!
As we all know and see, all of our small businesses in the community are suffering from adverse effects of COVID and government response to it. The relief programs are not designed to cover a large variety of families affected by the lack of business and inability to continue business in a lot of cases. Large corporations continue to eat up small hard working families in the community.
It is very clear at this point, that all of us, small business owners are entirely on our own and have to find ways to continue providing food and shelter for our families. Most of the small business owners are ALL-IN in the businesses and loosing that, means loosing a whole life of investment and work!
Small businesses need to unite and have a means of being able to reach their customers and new customers while remaining profitable and competitive. I have started a project to do just that. The details of the project cannot be publicly released because of potential of the big tech companies getting ahead of us. So for now until funds are raised and the project kicks off, the details will be very vague. I will personally update this as we go forward to ensure more information becomes available, you can also sign up for mailing list updates through my current small business website www.allaboutprivatejets.com ( I will use my existing mailing list to keep all the people who invest and donate up to speed)
I know everyone is looking to help a small business, and small business are in need of help. This is best shot at help! So please, every dollar counts and every share of this story counts! Let's show the big tech companies that we too can have a place to succeed! Let's show them that we will not go down without a fight!
Here is what I can share:
1. The idea is focused on supporting small business survival and growth
2. The main motivation behind this, is to help all the families and individuals in need
3. The money raised will be used for development, marketing and other needs
4. The money raised will not be used to settle any debts, pay salaries or cover any business expenses
5. There will be monthly (time permitting) and for sure quarterly reports to show and account for every dollar
6. No development and production will be outsourced outside the local communities
The time frame for launch will be 2-3 months for basic version from time of sufficient funding. Everyone who plays a role in this will be rewarded and not forgotten after this project becomes a reality.
I know everyone is looking to help in the community and find ways to support local businesses! Do us all a favor and show that support here! We will not give up on our small businesses and the people behind them!
- Vivek Selvamoorthy
- Vladimir Gavrilenko
- Samet Tumer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more