The Floyd family traveled to China the same time our family did. They were adopting for the second, and third time. They brought home Zander and a beautiful little girl. Two months later they welcomed another beautiful girl into their family. This adorable family went from 2 to 6 in a very short amount of time. It’s been a joy watching them grow so quickly with love and grace. What they all have overcome through love and commitment is a testament to who they are at the core. As of this last weekend Zander is now fighting for his life. I ask we all step behind them in faith and relieve one stressor out of many. We can pray, provide meals, help their family while they fight along side Zander and we can also eliminate any financial worry. From experience, unexpected time in the hospital with a child puts life on hold, as it should, and we can help fill in the gaps so they can press pause and know they are loved and cared for. Please rally around this beautiful family. -Natalie Carly recently wrote a blog post on No Hands But Ours. https://www.nohandsbutours.com/2018/02/06/four-little-heartbeats/Here
’s updates on Zander. Please pray. 2/15/18 Update from Zander's mom, Carly: Zander's kidneys are failing and he's not producing urine. He almost had to get CPR again because he started going into supraventricular tachycardia and they got the crash cart ready and put the defibrillator on him. He's had an EEG on since yesterday afternoon and we are waiting for the neurologist to decipher it. There are bursts of activity and the staff is not sure what that means or if he's having seizures. Thank you ALL for praying for him but I beg you to continue. I'll be talking to the doctors soon.2/14/18 Update from Carly Happy birthday Zander! You are 3 today! Friends, yesterday was one of the hardest days of our lives. We almost lost our sweet boy, only 365 days after knowing him. He went in for a pacemaker, but never got it. He spent 40-50 minutes fighting to stay alive while they did compressions on his little body. He is now on ECMO, a machine that is his heart and lungs, and the next 24 hours are critical. Depending on how he does, we may be transferred to a hospital that has a good transplant program so they can evaluate him and determine if he's a candidate. I'll be posting all the details of the last few days on the blog soon. Please pray for our warrior as he fights.