March 15th an accidental grease fire occured In their apartment. Upon trying to put it out it splashed on Zahar, the couch and the floor. He was in flames and Guy, as fast as he could, put the fire that was on Zahar out, with his own hands. Zahar was rushed to a nearby hospital then air-cared to Children’s and transferred to Shriners where he will be for at least 40 days to treat his injuries.
Zahar has 3rd degree burns on 40% of his body. His entire face was burned badly as well as his torso and right leg. Ventilated for a week and will have multiple surgeries (skin grafting) throughout his hospital stay and in the future.
If you know Sahara, if you know Zahar, if you know Guy, then you know that this family, this baby boy means the entire world to them. This is the hardest thing they have ever had to go through.
As young parents they are facing many bills, doctors visits and future expenses. They have taken much time off work to be there for their son and could use any support they could get. Please share this gofundme account with your friends and help this lovely family and baby boy. ❤️
- Avia Black
- Richard Vanderpuije
- Dorcas Kusi
- Martin Ashley
- Jaz Jenkins
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more