ZABEL CHAPARIAN NAJARIAN
Dec. 1, 1931 - May 20, 2019
Zabel was the eldest of 6 children born to Krikour & Loucine Chaparian. She had 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
She met and married Samuel Najarian in June of 1950 and their daughter Eugene was born March 1953 followed by son Krikour June 1957.
Unfortunately, their short-lived happiness ended with her husband Samuel’s sudden passing in 1973, leaving Zabel a widow at the young age of 42.
Eugene went on to marry Mishel Nahas and together they have four children (Maggie, Peter, Mirna & Zabella) and 7 beautiful grandchildren.
Krikour married Madlen Torossian and they had two sons ( Samuel and Norair).
In 1998, Zabel came to the United States where she lived with her son Krikour until his sudden passing in April of 2018.
After a year in the hospital, the Lord called her to her rest on May 20, 2019.
Zabel was a deeply spiritual women who loved attending church. Her prayers and singing are what helped her get through the difficult times in life. She never lost hope even till the end where she surrendered to her Savior in peace.
Zabel was blessed by a loving family:
• Her daughter Eugene and husband Mishel, her daughter in law Madlen & deceased son Krikour, her 6 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren. (Australia)(NJ)(Armenia).
• Her brother Khatchig & Makrouhi Chaparian Family (CA).
• Her deceased sister Anjel & deceased brother in law Apkar Apkarian & Family (Lebanon, Kuwait, Armenia).
• Her deceased brother Manuel Chaparian & sister-in-law Anahid & Family (CA, Armenia).
• Sister Mary & brother-in-law Alexan Temamian & Family (Kuwait).
• Sister Anahis & deceased brothers-in-law George Tekeyan & Family. (NJ/NY).
Condolences to Nahas, Najarian, Torossian, Chaparian, Apkarian, Temamian, Tekeyan, Chnorhokian, Barsoumian &, Giragosian Families.
DonationsSee top donations
- George Nahas
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more