Third story apartment was their home
Zainab Sulimani, her fiance Taylor Braswell, their son Titan, and brother in law Austin had their life turned upside down the night of June 24th
They heard the fire alarm in their apartment complex and doors banging. Not knowing the extremes of what was occurring. Zainab got out only with her purse and cellphone, as the the whole family. (Dog Nala included) got out og their home safely. To look up and see their home engulfed in flames. As any parent, they looked at the brighter side. No one was hurt and material items are replaceable.
They've reached out to Red Cross who have only helped with food and clothes vouchers.
All the necessary steps as far as Insurance will be taken care of but in the mean time. They need help with everyday expenses. Shelter, food, clothes, and baby formula.
Clothing donations are being accepted as well as basic needs for infant care.
Please help out these wonderful people anyway you can. They are being positive about this traumatic experience and we're all grateful no one was hurt during this incident.
Austin below, Taylor's younger brother and roommate.
Taylor holding Titan looking at their apartment.
- Sam & Toni Stephenson
- Amanda Crawford
- Joe Cuaresma
- Joseph B. Pitt , Jr.
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more