The roof and bar projects will include,
- An insulated roof above the new viewing deck to provide shelter from both heat and rain.
- Permanent furniture on the viewing deck to give seating and tables to those watching matches on Oval 1.
- Electric Heaters
- Enclosure of the Canteen with a wall to improve security and allow hire of the clubhouse to external parties.
- A Full Bar at the entrance end of the clubhouse. Service both inside and through new serving window.
- New furniture for inside the clubhouse.
- Refurbishment inside the clubhouse.
- Fencing to create an Outdoor Smoking area.
All donations above $300 will be recognized on a plaque within the clubhouse at the completion of the project.
As a club we are committed to providing a welcoming environment to all members and guests. This project will allow us to do this while also supporting our high performance teams in both the QFA and QWAFL.
- Jennifer Dennett
- David Adams
- Lachlan Waye
- Tony D'Arcy
- Sam Long
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more