Your Club Needs YOU
The Regina German Club has seen over 60 years of cultural activities in the City of Regina. We are a non-profit organization, and all money goes back into the club to organize cultural events, and to help maintain and improve the building and its equipment.
This summer has been quite difficult for the club and we are asking for your help to assist with some major equipment repairs and upgrades we’ve been forced to undergo in order to comply with current codes.
- furnace and AC
- flooring in basement/lounge
How can you help your Clubhouse?
1. Donate: online, in person, via phone
2. Come for lunch: served Tuesday through Friday
3. Have an after-work drink in our lounge: we have a great selection of local craft and German beers
4. Have an event at our facility: we are available for all sorts of events, from big wedding celebrations to small parties
5. Come to our cultural celebrations: for example: Mahlzeit, Oktoberfest, Christkindlmarkt , Spargelfest, and much more
6. Recommend us: family, friends, co-workers
7. Purchase our in-house products:
We recently made our very own in-house bratwurst and mustard available for you to buy and enjoy at home. You can also purchase the Strudelmeister’s Daughter’s strudel through us.
Look for various upcoming promotions.