Young family has lost all to blazing fire

Young sunshine coast family has lost everything due to a blazing fire near landsborough yesterday on the 8/7/19
It all started 5am  when Sarah woke up in a shock  to a jerry can going up in flames 
Sarah quickly woke up her fiance  Brendan up and and quickly got the 4 kids up and out of bed  and headed to the front house.  And called 000 to let them know and lucky there was a path to get out safely with their 2 girls and my 9 week old baby boy. but they couldn't get in the drive way for over an hour. Brendan stayed back to move the cars to a safer place and than just got out in time with the two dogs as they watched all their things be burnt. 

Due to the sandstorm and high winds it got out of control and went up in flames quickly and unfortunately they lost their house and all there belongings 

The most import thing is that they were blessed to have had the chance to escape before anything could harm their 3 little ones 
Though nothing can bring back all the sentimental items and clothing they have lost but hope as a community we can try raise them some funds for a new start 
  • Karla Sammon 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
  • Sammy Donahoo 
    • $200 
    • 31 mos
  • Dusty Sammon 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Monica Rogers 
    • $300 
    • 32 mos
  • Navi Bath 
    • $20 
    • 32 mos
See all

Fundraising team (3)

Sarah-mai Brendan 
Raised $300 from 4 donations
Landsborough QLD
Sarah-mai foreman 
Leanne Hubinski 
Team member