Family House Fire

My Grandma and Uncle Chuck's house in Chillicothe, IL caught fire this morning.  Thankfully no one was in the house and my cousin was able to get all the animals out.  No injuries, but their belongings are destroyed.  The house will be covered by insurance, but in the meantime they have no clothes, shoes, personal items, etc.  Hoping to help with any immediate needs while they figure out what to do.
  • Arlinda DeFord 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Michael Gruzeski 
    • $40 
    • 37 mos
  • Gina Bommarito  
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Jeff Bachmann 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Meredith Geringer 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jill Hartness 
Organizer
Webster Groves, MO
Thelma C Yocum 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more