Family Lost Everything in Fire.

In the middle of the night on January 20th the Causleys were woken up to a fire in their rented home that destroyed all their belongings. Thankfully no one was hurt. But they are left without a place to live and having to replace all their things. This family has been through a lot, as last year, Danielle (mother) suffered a back related injury that has left her unable to work, she is suffering from a rare complication due to the  back injury called cadua equina syndrome. Any monetary help would be greatly appreciated to help this beautiful family get back up on their feet. 


 See top
  • Louis Duke 
    • $50 
    • 7 mos
  • Merle Dyce 
    • $25 
    • 7 mos
  • Dee Adair 
    • $200 
    • 8 mos
  • Bob and Zedina MUXLOW 
    • $100 
    • 8 mos
  • Ronald Courteaux  
    • $500 
    • 8 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Angie Wade 
Dawn-Euphemia, ON
Danielle Causley 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more