Burn Victim

My cousin Gloria was in a horrible accident that changed her life forever. Her kitchen gas stove exploded while her and her children were sleeping. Gloria tried to protect her younger daughter from the explosion and suffered 1stand 2nddegree burns. The burns are all over her body but mainly on her face. She lost her nose and fingers from the right hand. She was recently advised that a bacterial infection is feeding on one of her vertebra discs and could possibly travel to her brain and possibly be fatal. She is currently unable to move or walk on her own. She needs financial help for upcoming surgeries in November and traveling funds to doctor visits for therapy sessions and medication.
She is a very strong women and an amazing mother who has fought for her life and is thankful for a second chance. She is in really good spirits for her children and family. We know that God works in amazing ways and he will bring healing into her life. We would really appreciate your support by making a donation and sharing this with your friends and family.  
 
THANK YOU in advance for your kindness and generosity!
  • Emmanuel Avila 
    • $24 
    • 21 mos
  • Ofelia Crook 
    • $200 
    • 34 mos
  • Irma Hernandez 
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
  • Luis Cisneros 
    • $18 
    • 35 mos
  • Maria Campos 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
See all

Organizer

María Manzano 
Organizer
Arlington, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more