House Fire

Tonight my mum (Kerry) and sister (Samantha) lost everything material wise. At 4pm Samantha was taken by Ambulance for her own medical reasons, with Kerry following right behind her on the way to the RAH. By 5pm their house was a shell and nothing left for them to come home to. The fault for the fire is believed to be caused by Samantha's medical suction unit which was plugged in. 

Thank goodness my family were out of the house and my mum made the decision to take their puppy Chester with her (as he was pining for Samantha) otherwise the outcome could have been very different.

The reason for this gofundme page is to try and raise funds for Kerry and Samantha to buy clothes, underwear and necessity items for the time being. 

If you can help out in any way, please donate or contact me directly.

Thankyou.
  • Mackinnon Parade Children's Centre N Baker 
    • $85 
    • 46 mos
  • Kelly Carter 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Damian Porcaro 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Louise Hannan 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
See all

Organizer

Kylie Denisoff 
Organizer
Mawson Lakes SA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more