Hello friends and family!
We wanted to share some unfortunate news with you all. On Wednesday, December 16 our mom’s house caught fire in La Porte Tx.
Thankfully she was awake and able to get out of the house. As of today, they have informed her that it will be a total loss and will not have a home for about 6 months. Anyone who knows our mom, knows how strong and independent she is. We are not asking for help, as we know her insurance will be covering her loss. Needless to say, this is such an unfortunate event to occur right before Christmas. She is very devastated about the loss of memories and all the Christmas presents she had wrapped and under her tree for her grandchildren. We are not asking for help to replace all that is lost. We are just hoping to lift her spirits so that she can replace a few gifts she had for her grandchildren. & great grand children. Our hope is that she will see how people can come together and help to restore a little Christmas spirit to her. Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated. Please keep her in your prayers.
On behalf of myself & brothers Jr & Paul we really appreciate all of you ❤️
- Sergio Velez
- Maria Caviel
- Johnny Gaona
- Dominic Warner
- Christy Thomas
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more