Xavier Townsend and roomies

I am saddened share that our beautiful and talented young dancer returned from dance rehearsal to find that his apartment had been completely destroyed by fire.

The Fire Department reported that Xavier and his three roommates were fortunate to not have been home, because the fire was caused by wires that burnt within the walls, and had they been home, they would have perished. PRAISE GOD no one was in the building at the time.

The photo I “stole” from Xavier shows him upside down in an elegant dancer’s pose. Currently Xavier’s life is upside down, as he literally only has the clothes (dance clothes!!!) on his back - no coat, boots, clothing, electronics...and no lodging. The American Red Cross has provided them a hotel room until Monday, but they will be in dire need of help after that.

Please share, if you can find it in your heart to help.
  • LeighAnn Forbes 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Deborah Krull 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Amy & Joel  
    • $40 
    • 47 mos
  • Lori Landes 
    • $50 
    • 47 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 47 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tracy Jackson 
Organizer
Media, PA
Xavier Townsend 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more