My sister lost everything in a fire

My sister Debbie lost everything in a house fire today.  She was at work, but her husband Albert was sleeping in the house, thank god a neighbor saw the flames and pounded on the door and woke him up.  They lost everything, but the clothes they were wearing!!
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 31 mos
  • Maureen Hennessey 
    • $25 
    • 31 mos
  • Danielle Capone 
    • $25 
    • 31 mos
  • Julies & Laura D'Alessandro 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Darryl Ellis 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Susann Stephenson Ingalls 
Organizer
Derry Village, NH
Debra Pierre 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more