Jerry Jones is one of my site superintendents in Arkansas. Monday night on 11-20 Jerry's house caught fire. Jerry had left to go get some dinner that evening. He was gone only about 30 minutes. When he got home, he opened the front door and smoke rolled out of his home. They immediately called 911. All though the firefighters were able to extenguish the fire before completely burning the house down, they were not able to save any of their belongings. Thank God, Jerry is ok. Unfortunately, Jerry does not have renters insurance so now he has to rebuild from scratch. This is a very difficult time for him and as his family, I am asking you to please donate what you can. Please Share his story with others so they may can help as well...
With it being the holiday season, we would like to raise the funds as quickly as possible so we can present him with the donations just before Christmas.
Thank you and God Bless!
DonationsSee top donations
- Thompson Matching Contribution
- Tim Gaymon
- Warren Hinkley
- dennis rivenbark
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more