We are hopeful that our insurance coverage will allow us to physically rebuild the building to its prior state. However, this will only be the beginning of the journey!
Our goal is to direct the GoFundMe recovery fund towards items that would not be covered by insurance, including:
- supporting our employees that are currently out of work
- creating special programs and events for pets and clients around the reopening
- covering expenses that will not be supported by insurance
- giving back to some of the institutions that supported us during and after the emergency
- other initiatives proposed by our employees that can help us offer the best care to pets in the San Jose community
There are still many obstacles ahead and you can count on us to keep you updated on our progress towards making Wagly’s services available to the community once again very soon.