They lost everything (clothes , diapers even the baby's car seat was even inside)
They weren't able to anything with them on the time of the fire , and their house was really damaged from the fire and then on January 5th they went back to their house , early in the morning so see if they could at least rescue , clothes for their 4 year old and 10 month baby , when they notice that the house was AGAIN on fire . The fire department was again call and they were able to put out the fire on the last 2 rooms .
Unfortunately they didn't have a home insurance .
Sandra is trying to find a temporary home and she knows that it's pretty possible that they house won't have furniture , so they kindly ask for your help.
Please consider donating , every penny counts . THANK YOU .
- Ginger and Bill Baker
- Jesus F Lopez
- Daniel Gonzalez
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more