Ok, so here is the story, about a week ago my cat was moaning like he was in pain, a sound I have never ever heard him make. I waited until the next day because this was at night and I couldn't find a 24hr vet in my area that had room. The next morning I took him in and he had stones and a bad urinary infection. He had to stay 2 days at the vet on an IV drip for the infection. He came home this week still moaning a lot, I called the vet and she ssaid give it a few days and if he isn't any better bring him back and we have to do an ultrasound to see if he has a blockage or something of that nature. I was quoted 850 dollars for the initialize examinination, and the 2 night stay at the vet with the IV drip, and now I am quoted 300-400 for the ultrasound to see why he still is in pain and can't urinate without excuating pain. This is urgent any help even shares on facebook to gain some visiblity will help. I don't know what else to do.
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters