This is what is left of my sister Vandy's (Val or Valerie to many of you) family room. She lived in this home with my niece, Molly, her 2 granddaugthers and our Dad. On January 2, 2018 they had a fire that is likely electrical. The home is unihabitable. Two pets were lost due to smoke inhalation.
Family and friends are asking what they can do to help and that's hard to say, especially since it just happened late this morning. But it is safe to say there will be many unanticpated expenses. They do have insurance and some items will be salvagable. All help is appreciated.
- Alice Johnson
- Terry Williams
- Jane Idica
- Scott Sivik
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more