Law School Scholarship Fund

I was recently accepted into Mitchell Hamline School of Law and received an 80% scholarship. I am hoping to raise the remaining 20% for my first year of school from friends, family, and community.

Having navigated the criminal justice system, it has been my dream to attend law school for years. I look forward to turning my liabilities into assets and believe that I can give back to so many who are struggling with similar setbacks once I am able to practice as a criminal lawyer.

I am so thankful to all of those who have supported me along the way and thank you for considering a contribution to this scholarship fund.

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 5 mos
  • Katie Cox  
    • $150 
    • 16 mos
  • Juliana Achury 
    • $50 
    • 17 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 17 mos
  • Ellie Vogt 
    • $100 
    • 17 mos
See all

Organizer

Chris Dolan 
Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more