Unearthing Hope

Burying The Myth - Unearthing Hope

For more than a decade the creator of this stunning body of work has had the dream of shedding light on the need for hospice care. During his father’s 2005 battle with a slowly debilitating illness, he became ever more acutely aware of the critical need for these “earthly angels” and the priceless service of hospice care.

53247424_1607814841154849_r.jpegFund Raising

Through our (GoFundMe.com page) we hope to raise awareness and money for what we like to call our “Earth's Angels” these are your local hospice workers. By kind donations and the sale of our art prints and donations from patrons like you we are able to donate every year 80% of all proceeds raised to a special selected hospice facility located in the US. The remaining 20% will go towards raising awareness, preserving historical cemeteries and film / documentary projects.

Raising Awareness

By means of our website and it's multi-media and social media outreach we hope to create a much needed awareness of some of the most important people in our midst today, our “Earth's Angels”. Please support your local hospice workers.

Support & Educate

We work to support our historical cemeteries in restoration and preservation practices. We strongly promote participation in events both local and social media supporting our historical cemeteries. Please support your local historical cemeteries.

Creative Media

We strive to create dynamic media both in photography and video/documentaries, to promote our mission in bringing awareness and education of our “earth's angels” the hospice workers of America. As well as raising awareness to our younger generation the importance of historical cemetery restoration and preservation practices.

Many Sincere Thanks,

UnearthingHope 

Donations

Become the first supporter 

Your donation matters

GoFundMe Guarantee

In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred.

Organizer

Winn Ward 
Organizer
Marietta, GA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more