On Sunday night, April 8, 2018, one of the worst things you as a person would ever want happened to my beloved Unkie and Aunt Linda. The house that was the gathering of many visits, laughs, and memories caught on fire. Within minutes the house was up in flames. To look at my Aunt and Uncle as they watched the house they raised a family in, many years of memories, gatherings, etc burn within minutes tore my heart apart.
I am thankful they made it out, however their beloved dog, Bella did not.
My Uncle and Aunt are the first to give, even if they have nothing, and are the last to ask for help, which is why I have created this page. If you know them, you know how they are, if you don’t, I only wish you could.
Please if you can help us raise some money to help cover some expenses, our family would be forever indebt to you. Everything they owned, went with the house. They made it out with the clothes on their back, and that was it. Anything will help cover expenses of clothing, temporary housing, cleaning up of the debris etc.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you.
**All proceeds from this GoFundMe campaign have been withdrawn by Rod and Linda's daughter Karen Jones. The money raised has been used to finish removing the remaining portion of the house left standing from the fire, and all other debris from the fire. Thank you for your donations.***
- Frank & Linda Kisselstein
- Mercedes Schmitte
- Victoria Block
- Cierra Stone
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more