Early this morning my Aunt and Uncle’s house caught on fire. The fire started in the basement, and came up into the rest of the house. My aunt, uncle, and nephew’s made it out safely, but sadly their pets did not.
The situation is still being assessed, but I know they lost a lot in the fire, and I want to raise funds to help with their necessities. Any donation is welcomed and appreciated.
Your donation matters
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more