I'm raising funds to help with a lawsuit against Turtleboy Sports. Turtleboy Sports is a blog that operates as a public shaming device that celebrates when they destroy the lives of people who they decide are bad people. In my opinion the blog wouldn't be bad if they checked facts, or gave their victims a fair chance to prove their innocence. In my case the blogger republished criminal allegations that they found on Facebook, and misrepresented statements found on my Facebook page to make me appear guilty. I have offered to provide the blog with evidence on several occasions without success.
I have evidence that not only proves I am innocent, but that I was framed and robbed. The District Attorney apologized when he dropped case, and I won a malicious prosecution lawsuit against the original accuser. I was going to start a job two months ago, but the owner of Turtleboy Sports said he was going to kill me the night before my start date. I want to thank the Turtleboy followers that are posting hateful comments based off the malicious article, as I will certainly use them at the damages hearing in two weeks.
Reasons I do not like Turtleboy Sports
1) They claim to be real news, but they refuse to look at evidence.
2) They circumvent harassment laws by releasing private info and asking their followers not to harass people, knowing full well that their followers will harass.
3) They shame poor people who start GoFundMes, but say it's fine when police officers steal over ten thousand dollars in unworked overtime pay.
4) They call other businesses frauds, but the owner committed perjury falsifying almost every detail of their company's filings. Mail sent to their registered addresses got returned, insufficient address.
5) They call children "Crotch Fruit"
So far I have been representing myself, and apparently doing a decent job as Turtleboy is convinced a lawyer is writing everything for me. Although recently a Judge allowed one of their motions without reading the opposition that I had spent over a hundred hours working on. I have since learned techniques that will force future Judges to read the important parts. Although if I could afford to hire an attorney, it would certainly help.
The first funds raised will help with living expenses like food and transportation. All additional funds will be spent on legal expenses.
Reasons this Lawsuit will likely bring an end to Turtleboy Sports
1) The allegations are defamatory by law even without proof of damages, as they did not come from a fair or accurate report of a judicial proceeding.
2) The owner published a book that accuses me of several unfounded crimes.
3) The lawsuit contains Alter Ego Allegations, which strip the owner of his corporate protections.
4) The Lawsuit contains fraud allegations which potentially could prevent the owner from using bankruptcy laws.
They will maliciously report this GoFundMe, but unlike them I can prove everything I write.