First and foremost I appreciate you checking this out. I realize there are lots of opportunities to support others at this time and I am honored you are taking the time to check mine out.
If we haven't met, I'm Annie. I love motorcycles, watching cars go fast, bearded dragons, my 6-9 kids, and yoga.
I own a small yoga studio in NW Houston that I've boot strapped since day one. It was gaining some good momentum until La Rona hit.
I am happy that I am able to stay open because of my business model, but any time you lose the momentum of several months it sets you back exponentially.
Stay at home orders did not just affect me personally, but many of my partners upstream. As a result of months of shut down, my main partner had to cancel their affiliate program and I am being required to rebrand. All of which is understandable but costly.
How will I use the money?
1. Attorney and professional fees to make changes to the legal parts of the business that I need help with.
2. CPA fees to make sure that all the accounting structures are set up properly
3. App development to add convenient access to classes and coaching and to reach a wider audience
4. Equipment purchase - Slings mainly. I am asking members to provide their own, which they have. However when I rent out a sling to a new student it is taken out of rotation for an entire day in order to be cleaned which limits the number of new people who can take a class
5. A margarita because times are tough and rebranding is hard.
Again. I appreciate you taking the time to learn more about me and getting to know my story.
No donations yet. Be the first to help.