The lives of Benjamin 12 and Nacada 13 were ended suddenly on July 9, 2019. They were more than just cousins, they were friends. What started as a fun evening in the “loft” at the lake ended with tragedy and heartbreak for Moms Jodi Levesque and Ashley Podratz-Levesque and my good friend Johane Levesque grandma and great aunty, as the kids were found deceased by carbon monoxide poisoning. After a conversation with Johane this morning and reading posts of comfort for the family I have started this fundraiser in hopes that we can help these moms bury their children with dignity and financially get them through while they grieve and can’t work. Please help these families out the best you can.