On Christmas day a fire destroyed the home of my 3-year-old cousin Deandre and his mother Natalie.
The Baton Rouge Fire Department has determined the house to be a total loss.
Losing a home and all of the priceless memorabilia on Christmas Day was a heartbreaking experience for my cousin. The rest of my family and I are thankful that my cousin and her son are safe, but we know they will need help to replace what was lost in the fire and we cannot do it alone.
The journey to start over will be long and exhausting, but with your help we can make the process a little bit easier.
We are excepting clothes, toiletries, toys and monetary donations to help them get back on their feet. Donations can be dropped off at "Boil & Roux Restaurant" located at 11777 Coursey Blvd. in Baton Rouge, LA.
5T in boys
Size 16 Pants
Size 10 Shoe
DonationsSee top donations
- Oscar Beltran
- Oluwapelumi Kareem
- Gigi Bodden
- Raquel Sims
- Sandra Lewis
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more