Family needs help after house fire

This is my family, the Hancocks. Last night around 8ish their house caught fire due to faulty wiring. The house does not appear burned from the outside but when you go inside, the ceiling is collapsed in the back part of the house where the master bath and bedroom are. The ripley fire department has deemed it unlivable as they cannot turn the electricity back on without risking it going up in flames again. The family has enough to stay in a motel for two or three more nights but other than that they do not have anywhere else to go or the funding for a new home or a place for their animals to go. They have a seventeen year old child and a nineteen year old who has disabilities that are trying to get through this ordeal. Any help at all would be so greatly appreciated during this difficult and unsure time. Thank you all very much.

  • Heithe & Tonya Williams 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
  • Kari Barbaree Farkas 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
  • Natalie & Carter Wilson 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • David Schaap 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
  • Laren and Diana Field 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Gina Schoonover 
Organizer
Ripley, OK
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more