Overnight, Tikkun Farm's main house, living space, and headquarters suffered a total loss. Everyone made it out to safety and is staying in another small building on-site. However, there are many needs to keep the non-profit aspect of the farm still running while they work to repair and rebuild. This is a key non-profit to the local and regional communities that so many families rely on for food and programming. The most pressing need is a place on-site for volunteers and staff to work. These funds will go toward meeting the most immediate need for that, whether a tiny house, RV, or something similar. Any other funds will stay with the non-profit for any additional immediate needs or to use for their operations and programming in service of others. Alternatively, if you know of any mobile unit/s that can be donated, please reach out through the organization's Facebook page.
Tikkun Farm is a 3.5-acre non-profit farm in the neighborhood of Mt. Healthy in Cincinnati. They offer a lot of programming at the farm, which includes the following:
- An on-site free pantry that serves 33,000 people annually and distributes over 30,000 pounds of food each month.
- A crockpot meal program that serves approximately 1100 meals each month.
- Job-training programs for youth.
- Healing arts programs.
- A place for refugees to grow their own food.
- And more: https://www.tikkunfarm.com/community-support/
Please help to keep Tikkun Farm operational as its service and reach ripples out further than we even know.