Dear 85c Family,
On Sept 30th, Tomiko Okamoto (Assistant Manager of Sacramento), came home around 2:30 AM after closing the store to her apartment on fire. In the fire, she lost her home, all her personal belogings, and a dear friend; her dog.
The fire was caused by faulty eletrical wiring in the building and could have happened at any time. Luckily, Tomi is safe and sound, but she has suffered a great loss.
Please help in donating to this fundraiser in support of a member of our family. With this donation, we can hopefully make a small contribution in the first steps to rebuilding her life.
P.S, Tomi is unaware of this gofundme so please make it stay that way until we reach our goal!
DonationsSee top donations
- Wendy Hy
- lisa gonzalez
- Monica Chua
- Nancy Yu
- San San Lu
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more