The world needs More Education on Mental Health Awareness
Rodney Lavoie Jr. is a PTSD Survivor. Kevin Schlehuber is a Cancer Survivor. Both Former Tv Personalities who both share the same passion with a team on a mission. Both are verified blue check on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as a public figures.
• AFTER DONATING, PLEASE VISIT OUR MISSION & SEE HOW OUR EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR NEEDS TO BE IN EVERY COMMUNITY ACROSS THE WORLD. WE NEED YOUR HELP! www.warriorsofpurpose.org/donate.html • PLEASE read entire statement before emailing questions
• Any questions about our mission Follow on my https://www.instagram.com/rodneylavoiejr/?hl=en
or email: email@example.com
• AFTER MAKING YOUR DONATION VISIT: www.warriorsofpurpose.org
check out our story, apparel, testimonials and events.
(Also purchase one of our warriors of purpose apparel take a selfie and send us your story and we will share on our social media outlets. We deeply appreciate your support. Thank You!)
Make Payable to : Warriors Of Purpose
for address to send check or to discuss wire transfer.
Warriors Of Purpose would love to complete at least 1 course and 1 event a month in different states and communities across the world. Your donations will help make this possible!
Both children and adults are suffering in Silence. We are hear to educate you that Silence Kills" and it's okay not to be okay. Mental health is just as important as your Physical health.
Of the roughly 50 million children in public school at any given time, over 20 percent of Americans under the age of 18 suffer from mental, behavioral, or emotional disorders. (That translates to approximately 15 million children across the country.) A vast majority aren't receiving any help from the school in the form of therapy or counseling, which raises the question: How can this situation be improved?
Statistics show that almost half of all children with those emotional or psychological conditions don’t receive either medication or psychological services, and only 7.4 percent of adolescents report visiting with a mental health professional over the course of a year. Since the onset of these problems can be difficult to detect, and millions of families lack health insurance, children must often rely on mental health resources provided by their schools and it’s not enough.
As a PTSD Survivor who has suffered from anxiety, depression, panic attacks, I feel deeply invested to ensure the lives of our future generations youth. Too many adolescents and young adults are suffering in silence and don’t have the understanding or education. If we want to prevent destruction such as depression, death to suicide and substance abuse overdoses we need to make the change NOW!
There is over 330+ million people who live in United States. If even the smallest percentage of population donated, I guarantee your donations are going to saves lives of many kids that desperately living with pain. We can do this, together.
Our mission can help save lives and how your donations will be used. We truly appreciate you taking time to read this and hope you believe in us.
How will your donations/funds be used?
1) Funds donated will be to pay Certified MHFA Instructors (Mental Health First Aid Instructors) to provide and teach he full curriculum and to teach 8 hour course to schools, communities, police departments first responders etc. When community members complete the 8 hour course they officially become Mental Health First Aiders which teaches how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The training also helps individuals to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. Our hope is to inspire ones to continue their education, spread mental health awareness and become Certified Mental Health Instructors. To provide individuals the opportunity to become certified MFHA Instructors and continue the growth of the curriculum “We all have a Story. Use it to change someones life”
- Mental Health First Aide Course Details: 8 Hour Course
(30 participants per course)
a) Certified Mental Health Instructors
b) Complete curriculum , manuals, handouts
c) 2 Lunches for participants
d) $399.99 Registration Fee
= $12,000 per course
Warriors Of Purpose would like to complete at least 1 course a month in different states and communities across the world. Your donations will help make this possible!
2) Full Day Mental Health Seminars and workshops. From grade school to College combine present 1 hour Conduct small group sessions which will be counseled by The Warriors Of Purpose Team along with professional counselors and therapists. The Workshops will provide emotional support, life tools and resources to all students. Ones who sign up to self disclose after the seminar ( approximately 100-1,000 students per school sign up to self disclose about what they are dealing with personally, at home and trauma they have experienced). Students who are at risk of suicide, struggling with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, child neglect, bullying, substance abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence get professional attention immediately. Warriors of Purpose arranges faculty meetings and or any extra and special activities that organization wants executed to bring the community together.