On Saturday August, 12th 2017 around 10: 30p.m Miss Michelle Robinson a single mother of three received a devastating phone call. The home of her, her three children, and her mother had caught on fire. In this fire the family not only lost their home, their 2-year-old dog, but also the belongings inside which were essentials to live. Michelle's mother, Lenore Earle age 74 suffers from early stages of Alzheimer's, diabetes and is still in recovery from a stroke. Lenore was the owner of this home but unfortunately there was no home insurance. With Lenore needing around the clock assistance, and Michelle's 22-year-old son Zephan, having schizophrenia Michelle is not able to work. Michelle’s oldest daughter Zakeira, works full time to help around the house as much as possible. Zyleese, the youngest daughter is a full time student at Delaware State University. With the fall semester beginning next week and all her belongings being in the home at the time it is hindering her from starting school due to not having basic necessities.
This tragedy has left the Robinson family in a dreadful state. The family is open to any sincere donations, which will be put towards a new home, clothes and etc. A little help from everyone could really make a difference.
The Robinson family would like to thank everyone in advance for their kind donations and helping hands.
- Asha Moses
- Ife Fisher
- Mitchaida Rosalva
- Briyah Hill
- Jena Nickerson
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more