The Stewart Family House Fire

West Garden Grove neighbors Bill and Constance (Darlene) Stewart were devastated by a fire on Saturday, April 7, 2018.  They have lived in this home for more than 10 years and are wonderful, kind neighbors.  They have lived in our community for decades and we would love to set this account up for those interested in helping them recover from this terrible event.  Every dollar makes a difference and we know the best thing about West Garden Grove is the way neighbors take care of each other when something like this happens.  Thank you so much!

4/11/18 - Update for those interested - I spoke to Bill Stewart, the gentlemen who rents the house that burned, last night and he verified for sure there was no renters insurance and everything they had was either burned or damaged beyond repair. I provided them with Tenesha Riley’s contact number for resources for those not insured.

The Stewarts wanted to say thank you to all those who expressed concern, donated to the go fund me account, sent prayers and well wishes. They are so grateful for the support and encouragement.
  • Blanca Madrigal 
    • $100 
    • 42 mos
  • Judy Butsumyo 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
  • Yen Nguyen 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 43 mos
  • Nancy Chavez 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Sharon Butler 
Garden Grove, CA
Bill Stewart 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more