The Sigmund Family House fire

Hi, I am raising money to help my uncle, aunt, and two young cousins who live in Stillwater, MN. They had a house fire this morning (1/24/23) that started because of their dryer. Thankfully, they are all safe! They lost everything in their home. My aunt and uncle have always been there for everyone in our family when they have been in a time of need and creating this go fund me for them is the least that I can do! We are here for you Reed, Autumn, Sawyer, Sully, and Kermit if you need absolutely anything!❤️

Autumn’s Facebook post 1/24/23 at 12pm
“What did we do on this beautiful Tuesday morning? We started the dryer, which in ten minutes, turned our home to…well, what you see here. Humans and dogs are safe, insurance is progressing, boys are processing, and we are OVERWHELMED with the generosity we have received today. We love you Theatre Latté Da and the great Elissa Adams, we love you Childrens Theatre Company Staff who basically teched our day into being manageable and clothed! We love you Dean Holt and Stacy McIntosh Holt for thinking of what would help the boys feel like things would be ok. Ask Reed about breaking the window and jumping off the roof shirtless and without shoes, because he’s Reed. And fire PSA- LEAVE! It was less than 90 seconds from “I smell something,” to no light and no air. Be safe friends.”

Update as of 1/24/23 at 7 pm
Reed has been hospitalized for smoke inhalation and burns but will recover! 

Fundraising team (3)

Kendall Faulkner
Organizer
Raised $1,405 from 17 donations
Fargo, ND
Lydia Faulkner
Team member
Raised $535 from 8 donations
Arden Faulkner
Team member

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.