On Wednesday, August 23, The Lins Family's recently purchased home had a spontaneous fire. The fire started outside the garage and spread throughout the house within minutes. Thankfully, nobody was home, however their dog Muli was inside. The amazing firefighters were able to rescue Muli, give him the "Fido mask and bring him back to life! Everyone is safe, however the house will have to be rebuilt from the ground up. We ask for support for this amazing family so that they may begin to rebuild and replace necessities for their family of 5.
"Eden (Peterson) Lins will be withdrawing the funds personally for the family."
- Craig Savage
- Barbara Brown
- Jan Pongtratic
- TJ Gambrel
- Schneider Family
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more