Peyton Angelina Law is organizing this fundraiser.
On August 4, 2017 my family's house caught fire while we were home, forcing us to grab our 3 pups as fast as we could and get out. Even though the fire didn't take over the whole house, anything that was not completely burned is still not salvageable due to being toxic from smoke damage making everything ruined and unusable. Any donations made will go towards necessities for my parents and younger brother to get back on their feet (housing, hygiene products, school supplies, etc.). If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Anything will help! Also, please share this so we can spread the word! Thank you so much!