In the early morning of November 23rd, Tina and Dani's home caught on fire. They were trapped in the home until first responders arrived and helped them escape. They both suffered smoke inhalation, requiring hospitalization, and Tina has suffered burns to her body that will prevent her from working for a period of time.
Their home was completely destroyed. They lost everything, including their two dogs, Katie and Chaos. Since Dani was born, Tina has always worked tirelessly to provide the best life she can for Dani and herself. At times, she worked multiple jobs to make ends meet.
Any contribution will be deeply appreciated and will be used for housing, furniture, clothing, food, hygiene products, and Tina's lost wages.
Please find it in your heart to help this hard-working single mother and her daughter during this holiday season.Link to the news article about the fire