The Hammon Family

My friend, Stephanie, and her family had a fire at their home on the night of 10/27/19. They believe it was started by faulty wiring from the bar in the back yard. It has destroyed the bar, kitchen and living room. Luckily, everyone including Lucy the pup was safe. Please help them with anything you can. They are such a kind family and need us at this time.

Donations (0)

  • Rosella Jenkins 
    • $100 
    • 19 d
  • Jeff Jenkins 
    • $50 
    • 19 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 29 d
  • Megan Ferrell 
    • $20 
    • 1 mo
  • Brenda Agurkis 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
See all

Fundraising team: Fundraiser Team (3)

Rachel Erdahl 
Duluth, MN
Stephanie Hammon 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more