It happened when Lucy was home alone with her twin babies. Her husband Mike was at work and her other two children were at school. Lucy was cooking when a grease fire started and quickly grew out of control. She was able to get out of the home with the twins unharmed but was unable to put out the fire alone. The family lost their home and everything inside.
They are now a family of six trying to get by without a home or possesions they need for their daily lives while the process of building a new home gets started.
Lucy said on Facebook, "The positive side is everyone including our pets are unharmed and I've also been able to experience how supportive and caring my friends, neighbors and our community members are. Thank you to the wonderful firefighters who risked their lives to help and to all the people who are helping to rebuild."
Please help the continued support of this family to recover from the loss of their home in anyway you can.
Thank you sincerely,
Friends of the Davis Family
- Colleen Krika
- Dave Shanklin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more