FIRST Robotics Competition Team 1729 – Team Inconceivable!
WHO WE ARE:
- Team Inconceivable! is a 4-H robotics club based in the southeastern Monadnock region of NH that competes in the worldwide robotics organization known as FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC). There are over 3,600 teams worldwide.
- Our club encourages innovation and the development of various life skills including self-confidence, communication, leadership, teamwork, project management and strategic thinking.
- Each year our team of students builds a pair of robots (in 6 grueling weeks) to practice and participate in regional competitions in the New England area. The FRC competitions are exciting games of skill and strategy played by the teams using large sized computer and radio-controlled robots.
WHY WE’RE SPECIAL:
- We provide workforce training for our area youth in science and technology with concentrations in computer, mechanical and electrical engineering – critical fields in the 21st century. What’s more, we also provide many opportunities for artists, game strategists, business minded students and more. You would be amazed at what these students can do!
- Team Inconceivable! has advanced to the FRC World Championships and the New England Regional Championships multiple times. Our team is currently ranked fourth in NH.
- As a non-profit organization running this high budget program, we rely on sponsor donations, both in kind and cash, to continue the work we do. Our club has never charged our members a fee to participate; as such, we look to our community to invest in our area youth and sponsor our team.
WHY INVEST AS A SPONSOR:
- This investment will go beyond just the members of our club. We view it as our responsibility not only to inspire our members, but also to enrich the community around us, by mentoring younger students through our summer camp, demonstrating our robots at outreach events, and promoting an appreciation and understanding of STEM.
- We are seeking corporate and individual sponsors who believe that supporting our youth and STEM is an investment in the future.
We are hoping you will consider being a part of this exciting endeavor.
Please remember, as a non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible. Monadnock 4H Robotics is a tax-exempt public charity subordinate under the NH 4-H Association (EIN: 46-4879837, Gen No. 5940).
Monadnock 4-H Robotics
PO Box 184; New Ipswich, NH 03071
Email: [email redacted]
DonationsSee top donations
- Veronica Fontenelli
- Richard Fox
- Deb Hampton
- Scott Lawrence
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more