As we all know Tambri has been the primary caretaker of their young daughter Kelsey (who was born with Cerebral Palsy), and a wonderful mother to their sons Chase and Cameron. The Edfords love everyone they come in contact with. Kenny would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Tambri, always smiling even if she wasn't feeling well or had a tough day or night with Kelsey. I always got a hug and a smile everytime I saw her. I'm sure we have all experienced the love this family has given throughout the years of knowing them.
Kenny, Chase, Cameron and Kelsey are going to need our help and support in so many ways. Not only will they need help with everyday tasks but also with funeral costs, with travel and living expenses until they can get back on their feet.
Please help if you can, every penny counts!
Psalms 34:18 Jehovah is close to the broken hearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Friends and Family of Tambri Edford
I was asked by Gofundme to add the following information to this story before they will allow me to withdraw the funds for the Edfords.
1. Who you are.
2. Where you're from.
3. You're the ralationship to the parties you are raising funds for.
4. How the funds will be used.
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf.
1. My name is Alice MacDonough
2. I'm from Naples Florida
3. Kenny , Tambri and family have been dear friends of ours for over 20 years.
4. As stated before... "Not only will they need help with everyday tasks but also with funeral costs, with travel and living expenses until they can get back on their feet". Mortgage, electric, water, food, insurance, clothing.... Whatever living expenses may come up.
5. I will drive to Kenny's home and hand him a check to deposit into their account. or I will give you (gofundme) his information and have you deposit it into his account. WHATEVER MAKES THIS PROCESS QUICK AND EASY.
DonationsSee top donations
- Gisela Davis
- Kim DiNonno
- Champagne Family
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more