Clyde needs Surgery to remove a mass
At a recent visit to his vet, Clyde's anal sacs were exposed and inflamed. Also, there is a hardened mass there also. A biospy will only reveal useless information. Test may come back inconcursive or worse - false positive or false negative.
I would like Clyde to have the surgery. The option by the vet offered some hope but are certain that they would not be able to remove all the mass because of the location. The gave an estimate of $1,500 - $2,000 to partially remove the mass.
The best option is to have him go to a veterinary surgeon with an estimate of $4 - 6,000 for a complete removal of the mass.
Once the mass is removed, it will be determined wheter or not it is cancerous. At that stage, I am sure further medical treatment will be necessary.
Presently, he on on anti-biotics and pain killers for the next two weeks. I will return in two weeks and make a decision on the preferred treatment options.
We are talking about my buddy. I rescued him because we share something in common - we both have one eye. I was afraid that he would be unadoptable and I really believe it was kismet for us to be together for the past seven years.
Any help you can provide will definitely extend our wonderful petship and friendship. Both Clyde and I will be extremely grateful. Please consider donating as you are willing and able to.
With Love, Peter
DonationsSee top donations
- Ralph Storrier
- Larry Precht
- JoAnn Thyne
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more