There have been many blessings already:
- supplemental medicaid insurance that covered the majority of the (huge) medical expenses
- additional complimentary medical treatments and vitamins
- extreme generosity from friends and family that allowed Carol to create a beautiful home near Mayo throughout treatment
- the "tour of siblings" this fall
- lots and lots of time with both Kristin and Katy throughout treatment and beyond
- gifts and prayers and moments from the MANY people who love Carol, and a profound knowing of that love
We hope the toughest times are already over, but Carol needs to continue physical therapy, intentional eating, and getting plenty of rest for her body to recover its strength. In order to focus on her healing, she needs help with living expenses and medical bills. If we reach our goal of $10,000 raised, Carol will be able to spend the next six months focused on healing her body and being.
Carol also asks that you pray/meditate/send healing vibes. She feels them.
In gratitude for your contributions, there are a few "thank you gifts" for donating, which you may receive or gift to anyone (Carol's career coaching would be invaluable to a recent grad, for example!):
- Make any donation and receive a digital copy of the piano and cello album Carol recorded with her daughter Katy.
- Donate $50 or more and choose between an abundance flag, a handwritten vision for you from Carol, or a 15min zoom call with Carol.
- Donate $100 or more and receive a pound of Carol's famous homemade candied pecans.
- Donate $300 or more and receive a Soul Song for yourself, or a group.
- Donate $400 or more and receive three coaching sessions with Carol on the topic of your choosing.
- Donate $500 or more and experience Carol's three session "Living Your Values" coaching module.
Carol has lived her life giving all of herself to her family, her friends, her commitments, and her values of equity, integrity, and hard work. She has advocated for youth all over the country, supported women all over the world, and contributed greatly to the success and happiness of many. Now she needs our help. If you're not in a place to contribute financially, please consider sharing with your networks.
- Mariann McGee Bernlohr
- Ruth Warren
- Esmeralda Murphy
Fundraising team (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more