The Kennedy home caught fire yesterday afternoon. Their 13 year old son was home, and he was able to get out safely with the dog. The second floor of their home sustained considerable damage – everything is lost in her one son’s room, and the rest has smoke/soot damage.
They are all together and safe at a local hotel. They essentially have the clothes that were on their back yesterday for right now. They must now begin the process of rebuilding and replacing all that was lost.
Please give what you can to help support this wonderful family in their time of need!
- Erica & Lou Mincarelli
- Frank Chindemi
- Janelle Torquato
- Liam Barber
- Michele Zincone
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more