Sund house fire

Hello Everyone,

Ken and Laurel's house caught fire in the garage area on February 13, 2018.  The cause of the fire was accidental,  but unfortunately caused significant damage to their home.  They lost possessions that meant the world to them.  Things from our childhood as well as theirs. 

They will be out of their home for some time, and can use your help.  My parents have hearts of gold and help when people are in need.  They would never ask for help, so that is why I am creating this account. 

If you can help, please donate.  Every little bit helps!

Thanks,

Chris Sund

Donations

  • Mike Giammarino 
    • $100 
    • 27 mos
  • Michael Raines 
    • $20 
    • 27 mos
  • Mark Sedevic 
    • $25 
    • 27 mos
  • Sue Hansen 
    • $200 
    • 27 mos
  • Tiffany Shockley 
    • $25 
    • 27 mos
See all

Organizer

Chris Sund 
Organizer
Surprise, AZ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more