- At least 1 million Uyghur Muslims and other minorities are in labour and prison camps
- Evidence suggests that Uyghur women of childbearing age are subject to forced sterilisation and other birth prevention policies.
- Children are being removed from their homes, sent to boarding schools that forbid our language and practice of our religion
- Uyghurs are subjected to forced labour, to produce products sold on the high street .
- Demanding an independent United Nations investigation into atrocities carried out against us
- Demanding governments recognise the genocide through appropriate legal means - independently from the UN if necessary
- Demanding governments pursue all possible methods to hold the Chinese Regime accountable, not excluding the possibility of coordinated sanctions with allies
- Demanding the UK impose Magnitsky style sanctions against state and non-state officials perpetrators
- Demanding the UK proscribes companies and institutions which are facilitating these atrocities
- Raising awareness of the scale and severity of this suffering through the media, in parliament and among civil society organisations
DonationsSee top donations
- Jeremy Sothcott
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more