Answering the Call of Humanae Vitae
through FertilityCare and NaProTECHNOLOGY”
We are pleased to announce that plans are well underway for another excellent Annual Meeting of the American Academy of FertilityCare™ Professionals. The Doubletree Inn by Hilton in Ontario, CA will host medical and allied health professionals from around the world who teach and promote the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System and NaProTECHNOLOGY. Both offer a holistic, healthy and highly effective approach to family planning and assist in restoring and maintaining genuine, reproductive health. The entire conference agenda can be viewed at www.aafcp.net/annualmeeting after January 2018.
This meeting offers practitioners, medical consultants, and NaProTECHNOLOGY physicians an opportunity to discover new developments in this rapidly evolving field, as well as educational opportunities for marketing their services, building professional relationships, obtaining 3rd party reimbursement and earning applicable CME’s and CEU’s.
Our success depends on the involvement of friends and supporters. We are offering you a unique opportunity to be part of this life changing event by participating in our sponsorship campaign. Please see below to find out how you can be involved. Your generous consideration is appreciated.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact:
Marianne Dyogi, CFCP, Site Host
Email: [email redacted]
Title Sponsor: $5,000 or above
• Full page color ad in program book (either inside front or back cover)
• Free Registration to AAFCP Annual Meeting on Wednesday & Thursday for 2 attendees
• Banner at Luncheon
• Special thanks at luncheon
Lunch Sponsor: $1,500 – $4,999
• 4 tickets to luncheon
• Full page ad in program book
• Special thanks during the luncheon
Break Sponsor: $500 – $1,499
• Recognition for the break
• Half page ad in program book
Clergy Sponsor: $350
Sponsor a member of the clergy to attend full conference with acknowledgement in program book
Other Sponsor Opportunities: Donations of $20 or more
All donations of $20 or more will be acknowledged in program book sponsor page.
• Liturgy: music, flowers, program book, altar servers, priest stipend
• Speaker: stipends, expenses, travel, room and board.
• Hospitality: food, supplies, funds: Contributors will be acknowledged on signage in the hospitality suite .
• Welcome gifts: monetary or items
DonationsSee top donations
- Maria Tucay
- Cindy Corrales
- Misty Schumacher
- Janet Pavkovich
- Mary Kotob M. D.
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more