Visit WWW.WARRIORFAMILIESSETFREE.COM for more information about how Dr. Chevalier is assisting military families impacted by autism spectrum disorder.
Hi, my name is Kim, and I am a proud mother of a sweet little boy diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, a condition that has made daily life a real struggle for him and our family. My son’s medical issues started when he was 3 months old and eventually led to an autism diagnosis, coupled with a laundry list of comorbid conditions and severe developmental delays. With the assistance of Dr. Antoine Chevalier our family has completely transformed the way we approach autism. After working with Dr. Chevalier, both our son and family have been set free from the impacts that autism was having on daily living and our family’s quality of life.
I am raising funds to support Dr. Antoine Chevalier’s efforts in assisting families impacted by autism spectrum disorder. The money raised will go towards furthering his research and allow parents of children with autism in pursuit of a better quality of life to access his protocols.
Before meeting Dr. Chevalier, my family and I were on the brink of total breakdown. We were trying so desperately to manage and keep afloat of the impact that autism was having on my son and our daily life.
· mysterious and complex comorbid symptoms
· unpredictable conditions and behaviors
· diagnostic challenges
· self-injury, harm to others, and damage to our home
· communication and behavioral deficits
· severe developmental delays
· lack of connection with our child
· unrelenting stress from lack of sleep
· coordinating and financing services
· concern for our child's future
· isolation from friends, school, the public, and health providers
· marital stress, sibling stress, nuclear family breakdown
I wish I could say that our experience is unique, but the truth is- it’s not.
Autism affects more than 1 in 54 children in the United States
Autism is considered to be a life-long developmental disability which causes significant social, communication, and behavioral challenges. The most recent report released in 2016 by the CDC estimates that 1 in 54 children have autism in the United States . This indicates a 178% increase in autism prevalence since the year 2000 when the autism prevalence was just 1 in 150. More recent independent studies estimate the true rate to be closer to 1 in 36 children . If this trend continues it is estimated that by year 2032 the rate and impact to our country will be 1 in every 2 children.
Let that sink in for a moment…
For those impacted by this diagnosis, daily life is presented with a myriad of challenges and the medical community is at odds with understanding this complex and often misunderstood diagnosis.
It is my goal to help more families access Dr. Chevalier’s protocols and move toward improving the quality of life for their children and themselves.
· relieve family stressors
· improve family quality of life
· relieve debilitating comorbid symptoms
· enhance family relationships
· relieve caregiver stress
· increase family partnerships
About Dr. Antoine Chevalier
Dr. Antoine Chevalier, PhD. H.P., L.M.T., M.P.P. Functional Medicine Practitioner & Advisor to the Executive Officer of the President, is a renowned brain injury researcher and naturopathic physician. He works tirelessly in aiding military Veterans who have been clinically diagnosed suicidal, individuals battling depression, PTSD, gang members, children with Autism, patients who are visually impaired, professional athletes including NFL players suffering from concussion tremors, and more. Dr. Chevalier's therapy recommendations include healing botanicals that are tailored to a person's unique biology. Dr. Chevalier's hands-on experience has resulted in a wealth of world research results on addressing brain injury with natural botanicals and leading-edge technology.
Published in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals, Dr. Chevalier’s research includes:
· PTSD / TBI / Tremors
· Suicidal ideation
· Pain management
· Solution for addiction (opioids, drugs)
Dr Antoine Chevalier is not a medical doctor. His background is in Functional Medicine and covers a wide range of conditions that can be addressed successfully in a non-invasive way. His research has led him to the creation of his new therapy called “Neurological Integrative Therapy” aka “Brain Therapy”, scientifically proven through Functional MRI studies.
Dr. Antoine Chevalier, was awarded the prestigious Bronze Citizenship Medal by the legacy foundation Sons of the American Revolution George Washington Chapter. The Sons of the American Revolution gives only gold and bronze medals. The last recipient of the Gold Medal was ex Supreme Court Justice, Anthony Scalia. The award was given to Dr. Chevalier, for:
· Treating more than 400 Veterans, mostly homeless, and athletes suffering from suicidal ideation due to the effects of concussion (post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), major depression disorder, traumatic brain injury (TBI), opioid addiction, chronic pain, and insomnia)
· Providing services free of charge for those who cannot afford treatment
· Demonstrating that his Functional Medicine Protocols increase neural plasticity and connectivity more than 70% with long-lasting results after one session
· Non-members of the American Sons of the Revolution who have demonstrated service to the community in a manner that supports the objects of the society is required for consideration of the award; supporting Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces is recognized by the organization.
Help us reach more families impacted by autism spectrum disorder. Your donation today will be used to support further research and to free children and families from the social, emotional, financial, marital, and physical challenges faced by receiving an autism diagnosis.
Thank you and God bless.
You can learn more about Dr. Antoine Chevalier here .
Your donation matters
Give $20 and be a founding donor
Your donation is the start of Kim Pagano's journey to success. Your early support inspires others to donate.
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more