An Important Message from GoFundMe
With Coronavirus concerns growing daily and impacting communities, GoFundMe is launching our COVID-19 Small Business Relief initiative to help support our friends and neighbors locally during this difficult time of reduced business.
Donate today to help this business apply for a matching grant from the Small Business Relief Fund.
"Voted Best Soups in Chicago!"
12 fresh gourmet soups every day.
Vegetarian options & delivery too:)
- Our soups are made fresh everyday.
- Our soups are made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Our soups are made healthy with fresh vegetables, meats, and seasonings. Plus, many of our soups are vegetarian.
- Fresh baked Italian bread included.
- Our 12 daily soups change everyday, and we try to keep the most popular as often as possible.
Fred is a Chicago native from the south side. A Soupbox veteran, became General Manager in 2019. When he's not giving amazing customer service, or preparing one of our award winning soups he's busy writing. Releasing his first book "Spoken, not Words" in 2018, Fred continues to write poetry and perform spoken word all around town.
2943 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL, 60657
- Meagan Huskisson
- Elizabeth Burnham
- Sydney Rae